Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Little Life Update

Hey all, just got back from my brother's wedding. Yeah. Nothing too major. Got a sister, my first ever. And she is awesome!
And I got to hold a real ring, since I was best man. Got to stroke my brother's wedding ring saying, "My precious."
And then, tonight, I discovered that I could dance. And not just like any normal person. I dance like a crazy insane man. I had someone ask me if I had drank the champagne they had up at the head dinner table I was so crazy. New favorite secular song: I'm Gunna Be. Romping around the reception like pack of crazy men, trying to keep up with pro dancers on the dance floor. Oh yeah. College is gonna be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Why does none of this surprise me? ;) So glad the wedding went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not surprise you because you knew about the Precious thing... and the dancing is hardly a surprise :)

      Delete