Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Ideas Hanging All Over

This time I am neither going to apologize for nor explain the reasons for my weekend absence from my own blog, nor am I going to admit to having missed Mark's comments until days after he posted them. Maybe I should check my Gmail more often.
Somewhere deep in one of my last posts I breathed a little rumor about a new project... now I am going to breathe a little more rumor about another one. Who wants to hear "The Song of the Troll" or maybe some of the routines out of "The Great Ego?"
I hear my family eating breakfast, so I had best go join them. I will edit this post later to include something neat... especially if someone comments quick and tells me what they want to read.
(not hinting too hard there, am I?)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know you've always got a reader in me. The only trouble with me is my remembering to read it, which is easily fixable via HW PM.

    ReplyDelete